The meal is for all players and their families. Here are all the details:
- Practice begins at 5:00 for JH and Varsity
- We will meet for prayer at the flag pole at 7:20
- Each family is asked to bring a main dish that would feed their family +1 person
- Each varsity family is to bring a side or salad
- Each junior high family is asked to bring a desert
- Landmark Eagles will provide Gatorade for players and bottled water for families
We will be meeting in the CCS cafeteria. Families can then go through the line for food giving players time to change before dinner. If you are able to help with set up of the cafeteria, please let me know. All hands will be needed for clean up. We will be out of the building no later than 9:00.
Thanks and Go Eagles!